Friday, June 19, 2009

Kissing your sister...

Isn't that what they call a tie in hockey? Well, it's also what they should call a one lb weight loss on Weight Watchers. It's an ok accomplishment, because a loss is a loss, but it's just so boring, especially after working so hard all week long.

Regardless, it's one pound I will never see again. Hurrah!

On a more exciting note, I had my trainer/buddy Linsday do my body phat (yes...that's how I spell it)measurements last week and turns out I've lost 3% of my body phat. Score. That also means that I've gained lean muscle mass and hey, who can complain about that. Not I. So, all in all, I continue to be motivated. I've lost 7.5lbs in 4 weeks. That's pretty great. Only 2.5 more pounds till the big 10.

Aside from my weight loss gossip, nothing incredibly exciting has been going on lately. Ian and I did get to witness a very strange lady walking down Hunt Club Road in nothing but a string bikini. And when THAT is the highlight of my week, you know it's been a dull one :)

So, I apologize for the lack of sharp wit and sarcastic remarks. I will try to shake it up a bit more next time!

Peace out, homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment